- URN: 4.28
Artist Name : HADDELSEY Vincent
- Artwork Name:
- Printing Process:
- Support Surface:
- Overall Size (w x h, cms): 62.5 x 48 cms
- Image Size (w x h, cms): 45 x 30 cms
- Price: £235.00
This price includes DELIVERY, and VAT if applicable.
- Print Category:
Limited Edition Prints And Modern Prints
Animals - Birds And Event - Occasion And Goodwood And Sports - Equestrian
- Colour: Colour
- Colour Application: Original Printed Colour
- Verso: Affixed to the backboard: A Certificat d'Authenticite from the Le point sur le i Gallery in Lyon, France.
- Framing State: Framed, Mounted, Glazed
- Signature: Artist's Original Signature
- Publication Magazine: Les Chevaux Et Des Hommes, By Michel Deon (1985)
- Edition Series Volume: Lmt. Ed 249/250
- Notes: A Limited Edition colour Lithograph entitled 'Polo'. This is number 249 of an edition limited to 250 prints. Created circa 1985 by Vincent Haddelsey and the lithography completed by Atelier Gourdon. This artwork has the Artist's original hand signature in pencil, along with the impression number and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Le point sur le i Gallery in Lyon, France.
From 'Les Chevaux et des Hommes', written by Michel Deon. Published Paris, 1985, by Robert Mouret.
- Further Information: From 'Les Chevaux et des Hommes', by Michel Deon. Published Paris, 1985, by Robert Mouret.
This Limited Edition print is numbered 249/250 and is hand signed by the artist. It comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Le point sur le i Gallery in Lyon, France.